woensdag 17 augustus 2016

Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

To get this problem fixe I follow the next steps: Open a terminal and connect to the mysql with: mysql -u root -p It will ask you for the related password. So i just want to connect the container to my local mysql server, but failed. This comment has been minimized. Try changing it from localhost to 127.


Drupal beta installation in Mac OS X 10. I have downgraded php to 5. Forum rules ownCloud 7. See maintenance and release schedule for more details. Spark for nearly a year. Line 1I used the repair kit to identify the problem and apparently the mysql.


Note: Before running bash command make sure your current working directory must be Magento 2. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. I followed all instruction precisely, and everything went ok. But after that I always get Unable to connect to ZM db.


Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

Every morning we seem to have a problem where either the website (like right now) or the Admin panel are getting these Exception printing is disabled Errors. I looked up the number that this mess. Try using the mysql-cli to connect to your database with the same info you defined in settings.


I’m at a loss as to what needs to happen next. I also can’t issue the suggested commands to repair the database. PDOの__construct()で No such file or directory が出るけど原因がよくわからん場合. If you’ve already tried the feature, please, participate in the survey. That should let you access LimeSurvey again.


If I first change PHP 7. Filerun still works well. Tô com esse erro no MySQL quando tento realizar a conexão. O que pode estar causando isso?


Hello, I currently have the auto upgrade option enabled for the system updates and it upgraded from 10. When this happene it failed and I attempted to reboot the box, I waited over a week. Ask Question Asked year ago. PHPinfo file give many informations.


I use Wordpress most of the times. So, I am hosting at Dreamhost. All test went well (see snapshot attached), however, when creating the DB I got these lines: Database connection information did not work. My entire site are down, plus I cannot enter my prestashop admin area. Downtime are costly and affects my customers!


En un cuarto intento por primera vez me ha dejado poner el segundo comando. Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Participate in discussions with other Treehouse members and learn. Hello, we installed on our Server ownclou after final installation in Browser it jumped to a blank screen. A board to discuss all kind of ownCloud topics.


Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

QueryException in Connection. SQL directory with all the. My website running on GoDaddy My magento version 1.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts